Tuesday, August 13, 2013

currently



Loving: that I had an awesome Summer! having my license this year was amazing -- I got to drive to the beach by myself to visit some friends and friends of friends recently and it was so fun! I also got to see Alexandra which is always awesome! while not everything went as planned, it was still a fabulous Summer and I will miss it greatly.
 
Thinking about: work (again). but this time I'm thinking about working at a camp next Summer. my friend works at camps almost every Summer and I think it would be great for me to do. I found a few that look nice and I guess I'll have to think pretty hard about it this year! I'm a huge homebody, as I've said before, and it would definitely be out of my comfort zone. but I think it would be good!
 
Watching: there are only 3 episodes of Twisted left! ahh!! (does anyone watch Twisted??) also, I'm ADDICTED to That 70s Show on Netflix. please, nobody look at my 'recently watched' because it's insanely embarrassing!
 
Listening to: my 2 favorite songs at the moment are We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus (the music video is pure gold) and Holy Grail by Jay Z and Justin Timberlake. :)
 
Working on: SO many things. prepping for senior year, telling myself to actually be myself this year since I'll never see these high school people again, college, work, tennis, trying to save up to be able to visit Alexandra in China one day. so much.
 
Wishing: tennis was different this year. the team is super clique-y this year and I hate it. tennis is one thing that I love about school and I love that we can all talk and be a family and this year it's totally different. I love playing it, but the team is also a big part of the whole season and I wish we had the team we had last year again. :(

p.s. have you done major things that were out of your comfort zone? did you regret doing them? I'll have more on things I'm scared about later...

*picture is from my Tumblr and thanks again to Sometimes Sweet for this 'currently' post idea!

what's currently going on with you? link back to me!

2 Comments:

Laura Jones said...

ah, i love that 70s show! and i wish we had had tennis at school, i've been trying to teach myself this summer but it's just embarrassing 'cause i'm not good at all (yet), haha.. x

Katie said...

i know, i'm in love with that show! :)
aw, I would totally play tennis with you if I could -- haha!