Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas in NYC (part III)

Once again, here's my yearly post about how much I would LOVE to visit New York City during Christmas time...
 
😲
 
Untitled
 
Manhattan Girl
 
Walking in a winter...
 
Christmas in New York | via Facebook
 
Untitled
 
Celebrity Photos from the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Ceremony : People.com
 
I thought this year was going to be the year! Sadly, we were just too busy this month to pay a visit to the wonderful NYC. However, if everything works out like I'm hoping, next year I will DEFINITELY go to New York City around Christmas time. Cross your fingers!
 
New York City just seems so magical during Christmas time. Check out my past 2 posts about visiting NYC during this time of year: 2011, 2012
 
9 days until Christmas!!

1 Comments:

Jennifer M. said...

It is definitely my dream to go to/ live in NYC. It just seems like the most magical city - esp. at this time of year! Hopefully you can get there someday. :)