Friday, December 06, 2013

Friday Fancies -- Holiday Party!

Happy Friday! Ahh, Friday. And less than 3 weeks until Christmas, which means holiday parties every weekend! I found this dress on Pinterest and thought it was PERFECT for a holiday party! Swoon, right?! I totally wish I owned this dress and could do my hair in a braid like in the picture below. It would be SO  perfect. What would you wear?

Untitled #66
 
Have you all finished your holiday shopping? I'm SO close! I need to buy a couple more things and knit my nana something (haha!) but then I should be done! Plus I'm babysitting all day tomorrow, so I'm raking in the cash to get everyone really great gifts ;)
 
Have a fantastic weekend! And head over to {av}'s blog to see what she picked out to be the perfect holiday party outfit!
 
 

0 Comments: