Thursday, January 23, 2014

Currently

 
Loving: My new car!! I mean, there's a lot I'm loving right now, but I got a car a few weeks ago and it's VERY great. It's a 2000 Dodge Intrepid. Oldie but goodie :)
 
Thinking about: How awesome and new 2014 is going to be! It's going to be so fresh and happy and I'm looking forward to all the new experiences I'm going to have!
 
Watching: Bob's Burgers! Holy cow, seriously. I HIGHLY recommend that show! I just caught up on seasons 1 and 2 on Netflix in about a day. It's SO funny and I can't put into words how much I love it -- haha! And I'm always watching the Kardashians because I'm obsessed with them ;)
 
Anticipating: Not much for the rest of the month, but I guess the biggest thing would be my 18th birthday on March 11! There's a lot going on from March onward, so basically I'm just anticipating all to come when it starts to get warmer out!
 
Listening to: I'm pretty obsessed (I use that word a lot... hehe!) with the Bling Ring sound track right now. It's such a great movie and has a pretty good sound track to it too. I love the song Super Rich Kids by Frank Ocean.

Working on: Being patient on waiting for my URI letter. WILL I GET IN OR NOT?! That's my top choice and my parents aren't so keen on me going there, so I'm also just trying to slowly figure out my future. I wish I could just KNOW so I can get that out of the way and just look forward to it.
 
Wishing: I could just smoothly sail through this year. I don't mean the work load or anything, but just being myself since I'm only at this school for a few more months. Why do I care what people think of me so much? I've talked about this before, but I just wish I could be myself for just these last few months. Ah, well. I'll keep trying.
 
What are you currently up to? Link back to me!
 
*Picture from my Tumblr and this blog post idea is from the wonderful Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet!

2 Comments:

Corinne said...

There's no feeling better than a new car!! I just got one a few months ago too.

Good luck with waiting to see if you got in!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Katie said...

Thanks so much, Corinne!! :)