Friday, January 03, 2014

one of these days

This year, I want to de-clutter my life. I want to clean out my entire room and just keep things that I need to keep. I almost wish I could even take everything down and repaint my room white, just so that I could start fresh again.
 
Gorggg
 
At some point, I'm going to just take a whole day and go through my room and get rid of the bins of clothes that I have and throw out all the papers around my desk and re decorate and I think I'll feel so much better.
 
In about 2 months when I know what the rest of my year looks like and when I know where I'm going to college I know I'll feel so much better and then I'll be able to really get my life together and organized.
 
I just wanted to put that on the blog because it's a goal I've set for myself! One of these days I'll really get organized and feel so good ;)

0 Comments: