Sunday, May 04, 2014

Netflix love

What have you all been watching on Netflix lately? I pick a show and then usually ending up watching the whole series in about a month. I think from the beginning of the school year up until now, here's what I've watched:
 
The Office -- So funny!! I can't believe I was late on this band wagon and didn't start watching it until it was over!
Hands up!
 
Keeping Up With the Kardashians -- I've watched every season probably 2 times so far hehe! It's just so good. Plus I've watched Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
27 Bruce Jenner Quotes That Make "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Worth Watching
 
Hart of Dixie -- It's such a sweet show. It's perfect to watch on a rainy day and it's one of my favorites! Rachel Bison is amazing too ;)
BYISABEL -
 
Bob's Burgers -- This is honestly the funniest show I've EVER seen and if you haven't seen it before, watch it right away! I laugh so hard I cry!!
this is how people would respond to my life 😂
 
And I'm currently watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager -- it's really good so far! I can't say much since I'm only on the sixth episode or so, but I think this will be my summer show since there are 5 seasons in the series. I'm ready!
Google Image Result for http://media1.break.com/breakstudios/2011/8/26/secret-life.jpg
 
Netflix is a great thing ;)


0 Comments: