Sunday, March 29, 2015

Link Love


(photo via)

What's your favorite LUSH bath bomb/product??

24 signs that you're the Nick Miller of the group -- so funny! Haha, I love New Girl!

Where are they now? The cast from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide! So cool, some of these are so surprising!

I just want to live in New York.

I need this bag!

Always remember this.

Craving something like this right about now.

I've had this song on repeat for a while. What do you think of it? I think it takes a while to start liking it!

Hope your day is awesome :)

3 Comments:

readingwithlaura said...

ohhh my favourite lush product is that pink and white bubble bar.. i forget what its' called, smells like candy though and makes the softest bubbles! love it.

Unknown said...

I love too many lush products to name which one I love the most.

I need more in my life!

http://naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au

Katie said...

Oh, Laura, I love that one too! Lush is so great! Thank you for stopping by! :)