Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday momentum...

**
So true, right?!

I've been a little sparse on here lately! I got a job, so that's been keeping me busy on my days off. I also only have 3 more weeks in Boston before I head back to PA for the Summer... what?! It's going so quickly, it's crazy.

Today I walked about 9 miles total - it felt great. The weather was perfect and I thought, hey why not walk into Boston instead of taking the subway for a change! The walk there was great, but the walk back I got kind of tired of it haha! I walked over to watch the Marathon, though. Man, I thought 9 miles was a lot. They ran 26 miles! I do have to say that I'm ready to put my head on the pillow. I'm so tired!

Anyway, I'll try to post more when I'm not doing anything! Hope your day was awesome :)

0 Comments: