Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sochi Olympics 2014... I'll miss you

Sochi opening ceremony
 
This year I was REALLY into the games! I don't know why... but I seriously watched it everyday and until I feel asleep. I just LOVE it! The winter games make me so happy! I'm probably a little TOO sad they're over.
 
And I can't believe the next time the winter games are on I'll be a senior in college! What?! Crazy!
 
 
2014-winter-olympics-slopestyle-skiers-valentines-day-gi.jpg
(^ They might have a little something to do with why I loved the Olympics so much...)
 
File:2012 WFSC 05d 730 Meryl Davis Charlie White.JPG
 
Olympics: Alpine Skiing-Men's Giant Slalom
 
Gracie Gold
 
(I HAD to include this Canadian in here...  swoon Mr. McMorris, swoon)
 
Have any of you been as into the Olympics this year as I have?

0 Comments: