Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Currently

Facebook

Loving: Summer! It's almost here guys!! I've made it through Freshman year and I'm so glad. It was rough, but it's done now and I can be in my home with my car and my family and I'm just so happy it's over.
 
Watching: That 70s Show... I feel like I repeat myself a lot on this blog. I like to re-watch shows all the time and right now I'm re-watching That 70s Show for the millionth time :)
 
Anticipating: A job. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but I need to find a Summer job. I'm really anxious about it because 1) I get nervous about things easily and 2) I'm worried I won't be able to find one, which wouldn't be good. So, yeah, fingers crossed.
 
Listening to: Milky Chance. How am I just now finding out about this group?!
 
Working on: Getting to go to my friend's wedding in June. I live in PA and her wedding's in GA. It's just the cost of travel and stay that are keeping me back, but she's one of my best friends, so I'm trying so hard to go.
 
Wishing: Time would slow down. The days are passing me by so quickly I can't even keep track. I'll be doing something and look at the time and it'll be 9:30 pm and I don't know where the day went! This Summer is going to fly by and I wish everything would slow down a little, ya know?

Thanks to Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet for this post idea! What are you currently up to? Link back to me -- I'd love to hear!

0 Comments: