Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Stuff

I'm super broke right now, so I haven't gotten too many new things, but here are 3 beauty products that I've recently bought that I thought I'd share:
 
I love the face masks at LUSH. I'm a little leary about face masks made with natural products because for some reason they make me breakout, but this one is good. It's not my favorite LUSH face mask, but it smells really good and makes my face SO smooth!


I've always wanted to try cold cream, because in older shows like I Love Lucy, you always hear about the women "sleeping with cold cream on their face". I found this one online and saw that the reviews were really good so I found it at Target for $5 and love it. It refreshes my face and I think it's really working for me! All you do it rub it on and then take a wet wash cloth and wipe it off. Definitely recommend -- they also have it for dry skin.

I try different mascaras all the time, but right now this is the one I've been using. It's not the best mascara ever, but I do like it! I personally like clumpier mascara and this is a little more clumpy, so I think that's why I like it. I usually get Rimmel mascara, though.
 
Any new products you've been using that you like??

0 Comments: