Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Random thoughts

This is kind of a wordy post, but I have a thought that I want to get off my mind. Has anyone here used Tinder? It's kind of stupid and for the younger crowd, but I got it and have been using it. It's nice talking to people, but I guess I'm just really shy. I feel like I should meet up with people because I want to put myself out there more. I always complain about not having a boyfriend, but I feel like I have all of these chances to find one that I'm turning down.
 
What are your thoughts? Have you used it? I find people that seem really cool but I just get so anxious and nervous about going any farther with it that I cut them off. AND I wish people would put their phones down and just meet in real life, but I guess that's just the generation we're in.
 
 
Arg, I'll probably delete this post later because I feel kind of lame posting about it, but I just wanted to get it out there and see what others thought
 
Hope you had an awesome day! :)

0 Comments: