Friday, May 20, 2016

Currently



Loving: Being back home. While, of course, I do miss Boston, it's nice having home cooked meals and a private, clean bathroom. Those are things you can never get enough of! While I would rather be in Boston a majority of the time, I also really love the little things about being back in PA.

Watching: Suspect on MTV. Have you seen it? I heard about it and then started watching it on Hulu and I finished season 1 in less than a day. It's so good! 

Reading: I just finished Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and now I'm starting Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer. I'm so excited! I've heard such great things about this book and just skimming through the pages, it looks super interesting.
  
Anticipating: All the Summer adventures! My friend, Alexandra, and I have so many things on our to-do list. We have so many beaches and road trips to take! It's going to be a fun Summer.

Listening: LEMONADE by Beyonce. Please tell me you're obsessed too! I love it, I've had it on repeat for weeks. I also love The Lumineers new album, Cleopatra.

 Working on: Finding a Summer job. I'm struggling a little, but I'm not going to stress about it too much! It'll fall into place some time. There are a bunch of things out there, but I also want to have fun with friends and go on adventures! I don't want to have to say "I can't, I have to work," every time someone asks me to hang out.

What have you been up to? Write your own 'currently' post and link to me! I'd love to read them! Thanks to Dani from Sometimes Sweet for this post idea and the picture above is from my Tumblr :)

0 Comments: