Thursday, May 19, 2016

Me Before You

Have you read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes? I've heard a lot about this author recently, so the first one I read was One Plus One and it was great! I have to say that Me Before You was SO good though. I leant it to my friend so she can read it before the movie comes out on June 3rd and we can see it together.


It's about a girl who is looking for a new job and stumbles upon one working with a guy who is a quadriplegic. He teaches her about finding adventure in life and doing what makes her happy. I don't want to give too much away, but I definitely recommend! You should definitely read this book before the movie comes out as well!

I hope you're having a great Thursday!

The photo is from The Reading Bee, on Instagram.

2 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I saw the trailer for the movie and instantly thought...I NEED TO READ THE BOOK! It sounds so good.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Yes you definitely need to read it before you see the movie! It was so good and I'm beyond excited!!