Friday, May 06, 2016

Skincare

Readers: help! Recently I've been breaking out so badly and usually once I do a little something to bring attention to it, it clears up. I've been having trouble clearing it up! Here is my usual skincare routine:

I start by taking my make up off with Lush's 9 to 5 cream cleanser. I like using this before I wash my face because it really makes my face smooth and clean.

Then, once in the shower, I wash my face with Biore's Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. I got this a week or 2 ago because my last face wash ran out. I've heard that charcoal does great things for your skin, so I thought I'd give it a go. I love how it makes my skin feel! You can tell it's really working.

Next, once I'm out of the shower, I LOVE the Cold Cream Cleanser by Pond's. I rub it all over my face and then take a wet wash cloth and wipe it off. This is, hands down, probably my favorite skincare product.


And then finally, when I'm breaking out badly or have 1 or 2 big spots, I like to use my Mary Kay spot treatment gel. I honestly can't tell if this makes a difference or not, but it's just kind of a security blanket when my face gets bad. Haha!


I feel like I have a pretty good routine going, so I'm not sure why it won't get better! Actually, I feel like I do know but I'm in denial. I think it's my eating habits. They've been so bad lately and I think it's showing on my skin. Maybe a combination with light stress as well. When I go home next week, I want to take a day and put on a face mask and just do a lot for my skin. It's been a while since I've had the time to take care of it that way!

What is your skincare routine? Does it work well for you? What are some ways you do self care?

0 Comments: