Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Currently


It occurred to me that I haven't done a currently post in quite some time! I've been kind of at a creativity fault when it comes to blog posts lately, so this is perfect!

Loving: Christmastime! I mean, who isn't though? This time of year is so great! I've ordered everyones gifts and I've gotten all my wrapping supplies, so I'm just excited to sit down, put on a Christmas movie, and wrap each one up.

Watching: Hmm... nothing new honestly. I just finished watching The Office for the 900th time and sometimes I watch Parks and Rec before bed. I'm also watching season 2 of Fuller house! I like season 2 SO much better than season 1. Have you seen it?

Reading: So I haven't read anything in a long time, which I'm pretty sad about. I was doing so well with reading this semester too! I started Tout Sweet by Karen Wheeler over Thanksgiving break, but I just couldn't get into it. Since then I've just had no time to hit the library! I'm excited to read over Christmas break though. I got a list of reads to prepare for Italy and I want to get through as many as I can!

Anticipating: Good segway from the last one... Italy! I leave in 41 days! Crazy! This morning I booked by flight from Rome to Krakow, Poland and it felt so weird. Everyday I'm asking myself if I'm ready to do this. Am I really stepping out of my comfort zone this much? Who am I?? I'm excited, though.

Listening: You know what song I've had on repeat ever since Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life? Reflecting Light by Sam Phillips! Ugh, so good. That whole scene was just so good. Also, believe it or not, I've been liking Broccoli by D.R.A.M. Haha! Quite the variety.

Working on: Getting myself together before the end of the semester... which is exactly a week away. I need to study, pack, hang out with all my friends, enjoy Boston, and work all before I leave this amazing city for 9 whole months. There is a lot of uncertainty about what senior year holds and I'm really anxious about it all! I want to make the most of each second these next 7 days bring.

'Currently' post idea from Sometimes Sweet and photo from my Tumblr.

What have you been up to lately? I'd love to read about it!!

0 Comments: