Wednesday, March 15, 2017

21!

My birthday was on March 11! It was absolutely the best birthday I've ever had. I was hesitant about being in Italy for my 21st, but there's no way I could replicate all that I did last Saturday back in the states. I went on a bike ride through the countryside during the day, then at night we went to a speakeasy that a friend recommended to us, and then da club. I won't go into too much detail... but it was crazy fun.



This photo was taken the night before, because we went to the Trevi Fountain and I threw 2 coins in and made a wish at midnight! These are my best friends here in Rome!

Hope you're all doing well. I am!!!

1 Comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

It sounds like you had a blast! Happy belated birthday!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com