Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Cozy and elegant

It's been quite some time since I've posted a dream room of mine! If you know me, you know that I spend 90% of my time looking on Zillow, NakedApartments, Pinterest, the app Home, and so much more. I LOVE looking for my future apartments and homes. I usually question myself multiple times a day about why I didn't go into interior design.

Here's a beautiful home I found online, located in Tampa, Florida. The owner's name is Shay and she's kind of my spirit animal. You can read an interview about her and her home here! I love all the little details everywhere - the lights above the island, the way the photos are hanging on the walls, the color scheme. Here are some photos of the first floor:












I love how light, chic, and home-y it is. It's hard to get a home to feel like all of that in one!

Photos from The Every Girl - brb while I scroll through this website for the rest of the day.

0 Comments: