Monday, March 06, 2017

Link love



How good does this strawberry rhubarb pie look?? I'm so excited to get home and bake again!

12 reasons Joshua decided to read 1 book per week - if I weren't traveling so much for the first half of the year, I think my goal would be the same!

I love the simplicity in these photos.

This Tumblr post makes me really happy.

I've been really obsessing over this jacket lately... need!

Speaking of jackets, this one also really speaks to me.

Anyone else an Office fan? Check out these details I never noticed before!

I can't believe I'm going to be walking around this gorgeous place in a few weeks!

One year apart.

50 things to do in Berlin... can you add any? I'm going in 2 weeks!

A little self-promotion: I post pictures of my European adventures on Instagram!

I hope you're all doing fantastic. Happy Monday!

0 Comments: