Monday, May 22, 2017

Europe pt. 4: Florence, Italy

I figured I should start this up again! I've looked through my pictures so many times at this point, it almost makes me feel like I didn't take enough! It feels so good to have all of these, though. It makes me both sad and happy, knowing that I've been all these places and have these memories but it's all over!

Alright so, Firenze! We spent 2 weeks here, doing an intensive language course, traveling around, and just getting used to the Italian culture. I loved it so much, but I feel like I couldn't really spend more than a month here. I mean, I can't really say that, because I definitely probably could, but it's a small city!

It was a wonderful start to the semester and it's so weird to look through these because we all didn't really know each other that well and now we're all super close! Here are some photos of the streets, my first gelato (that was a complete rip off and we didn't even know it), the beautiful Ponte Vecchio, Michelangelo's David, the Duomo, the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, the Gucci Museum, organic pizza and wine, and Piazzale Michelangelo.

















Have you ever been to Florence? It's pretty magical but also calm!

Here are my pasts posts if you'd like to have a look: London, Venice, Siena

0 Comments: