Saturday, January 28, 2017

Europe pt. 1: London, England

SO much stuff has happened over the last 4 days. Too much to even put into words, really! I've been journaling every night, so that's good. I don't want to forget any of it! I also don't want to bore you with the details, though.

I arrived in London on Wednesday morning and we did some sightseeing there for 2 days and then had a flight to Pisa, Italy on Friday morning and  now I'm currently in Florence. Pretty insane! I'll keep you posted as I go. We're doing everything so quickly, it's so surreal that I'm here! I look at pictures of all these places all the time and I can't believe I'm standing, walking around, and looking at all these amazing cities.

As I said, the first stop was London and it was so pretty - place I could actually see myself living. Plus it's fun being able to go out and buy drinks! I feel so free! The first day was mostly spent battling jet lag, so to be honest I don't remember too much from that day, but the second day was spend walking around seeing everything we could. It was so pretty, I'm sad I only got to spend 2 days there!






























I think I'll post pictures city by city whenever I get the chance. The next city I'm headed to is Venice, then Pisa, and Siena, and then I'll post Florence. Then it's off to Rome!

Hope you're doing great! 

0 Comments: