Thursday, August 03, 2017

August + tattoo prospects

Happy August! Can you believe how fast the year is going? I'm ready to go back to school though. Exactly 1 month! Until my senior year! What?!

Anyway, my next tattoo is going to be a black and grey floral piece on my shoulder and upper arm. I'm thinking a quarter sleeve. Right now I'm just trying to think of the flowers I want incorporated in it. I'm thinking Margherita flowers but I'm not sure what else! I'm hoping to get it before graduation, I just need to find the perfect artist. I have a really specific style that I'm going for and it's actually really hard to find someone I like that's fairly close.





Pretty, right?! I'm so excited. I've wanted this tattoo for a super long time but I've been saving so much for travel that I haven't really put any aside for the ink. But now I finally can!

All the photos are from my Pinterest.

0 Comments: