Monday, August 14, 2017

Roller coaster

Doesn't this picture give you the ultimate comfort? The books, the rain, the lamp, the candles. Ugh, I love it so much.


Lately I've been feeling a lot of things. I should be using my blog more as an outlet, but I've mostly been journaling. Some days are really awesome and others I feel really alone and down. Weird, right? I'm stuck between wanting to stay here with friends that I know and wanting to go back to Boston to start senior year. I'm not really sure how to put it all into words, but I thought I'd write a little something on what I've been feeling for the past few weeks or so.

Hope you're all doing well! I'll write more soon and I promise to put together some better posts. My parents went to the beach for the week, so it's just my dog and I at home, which is awesome but it's also pretty lonely sometimes, so I'm trying to use the alone time to my advantage.

Photo from my Tumblr.

0 Comments: