Thursday, August 17, 2017

Music for your feelings

Here are some love-y songs I've been listening to a lot lately. I put the title, singer, and some of my favorite lines of each one. Don't they make you feel some type of way?

IFHY - Tyler, The Creator

Cause when I hear your name I cannot stop cheesing
I love you so much that my heart stops beating when you're leaving
And I'm grieving and my heart starts bleeding
Life without you has no goddamn meaning


She's Mine Pt. 1 - J. Cole

It would take more than some years to get over all my fears
Preventing me from letting you see all of me perfectly clear


Sober - Childish Gambino

If you just give it a chance, loving you is not my plan
Cause I know one day you'll see
All the things that we can be


Get You - Daniel Caesar

Every time I look into your eyes I see it
You're all I need


Shot Down - Khalid

If we're keeping it a hundred, you're all that I need for me
From the jump until forever from now, I would ride for you


Electric - Alina Baraz

Whisper in my ear, I'm the only one you're loving on
Take advantage of the moment, you're the only one that I want

0 Comments: