Monday, June 27, 2011

my week

***
ok so this week my dad has off work and we will be doing a bunch of stuff together, and with my sister.
sooo..
moday (today): we went to Park City - a really big mall with fantastic stores. i really really want shoes like this. just not as high up and without the strap across the front. but yeah! that was fun; i got some really cute things!
tuesday: ummm undecided hehe we were going see a movie, but we're just going to wait til next week to see Zoo Keeper
wednesday: Seaton with the fam! it's this church we go to with my grandparents. it about an hour away and we get lunch too. it's pretty neat. here are some pictures from last year when we went: it's a pretty place!



thusday: i just found out i have to go to get a shot!!! ahhhh!!! i really hate shots with my life, so this is NOT going to be a good day whatsoever.
and friday: HERSHEY PARK! yay! we are meeting my cousin and her friend there too! that day will definetly make up for the shot.

p.s. Nash Overstreet accepted my friend request on Facebook! hehe. i LoVe HiM

hope you all have a good week ahead! :)

0 Comments: