Tuesday, June 07, 2011

list: check!



last Saturday i went to my friends sweet 16 party and it was so awesome!! (and a great excuse to dress up! hehe) so i borrowed my friends really pretty strapless dress and i put on a sweater just so i wouldn't look naked whenever pictures were taken. i also curled my hair, which was fun to do because i havent sat around watching tv in my curlers in so long! haha long story short, it was tons of fun :)

also, don't you LOVE when you make a list and cross things off as you get them done?! i did that today with my school work and it was so awesome! one more thing to do! (i also have to find my phone... it's around here somewhere... so i guess thats 2 more things...) but i love that feeling when you know you got everything done, which is what i'm feeling right now!

2 and a half more days of being a freshie!!

2 Comments:

Wild Things Grow Here said...

Oh, also im English so whats a 'freshie'?! :)

http://oliviatheenglishrose.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

oh haha it's a 9th grader, like a freshman in high school :D