Wednesday, June 22, 2011

mid week links


i have been seeing a lot of things on the internet that i can't copy and paste or save to my  computer then post it on here and then i end up linking to it. so i think i will just do a link post! i hope your week is going well :)

i want these shoes so badly! they just look like a pair you could wear any day of the year

i cannot stop watching Charlie, on Youtube. it's almost like a tv show to me. i need help.. but he's sooo awesomeeee.

i'm missing my friend abby right now, because she is working at a camp, and it's not even half over yet! :/ i know tumblr is one of her favorite things, so that's why i saying this haha

check out my friend, Jennette's, blog! i know she looks at my blog everyday, and i love her for that. so make sure to look at hers! :)

i look at the blog Here Comes The Sun pretty much everyday, and once she posted the recipe for macaroons, and i have been meaning to make them forever and i still haven't gotten to! that should be on my summer bucket list!!

i'm still SO happy that this picture, on my flickr, has gotten 20 views and a favorite!!

i think macaroons are the most photogenic food...

...and i think the Eiffel Tower is the most photogenic site - here, here, and here are just a few examples

this Dear Blank Please Blank is a good one. haha!

and this one might be better. hehe i love this website

next week im going to forever21. YES. and i had my eye on a pair of shoes, and they got them back. yayayay

this dress=the one of many floral dresses i want

this girl always posts the best stuff!

thanks to my friend, Alessandra, i'm obsessed with this song

0 Comments: