Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a good week - for the most part

today was a lot of fun at lunch and the Seton House with my grandparents! it was tiring, but that's ok haha - i'm excited for the rest of the week though! :)

let's see:
-Hershey
-my cousin's graduation party
-grandparents come again on Sunday
-fourth of July stuff!

BUT omgomgomg tomorrow i have to get a shottttt! i'm so nervous it's crazy. i don't know why, but i just hate needles :( tomorrow is not going to be a good day. after that, i have to cut the grass and do all kinds of other small stuff. but then i guess i'll go to the pool. still not a good day though. i need a pep talk before 10 am tomorrow!!!


oh! and this picture ^ from my photostream on Flickr has 5 views! pretty exciting.

aaand i'm kind of obsessed with this song. my friends little brother showed it to me. go ahead. judge me. ;)

hope your week is going as well as mine! (not including tomorrow. thiiiis sucks.)

0 Comments: