Thursday, June 02, 2011

a summer career thought

***

really pretty picture by elaynab, on flickr

the other day my dad asked me what i thought about summer jobs, and i said i think (for the most part) they would be fun! i'm going to wait til i'm at least 16, but both of my cousins worked at a country club and they really liked it. so i think i would apply to a country club! ironicly, someone was talking, and i was eavesdropping, and they said they got accepted to work at the country club! they really like it AND they get paid $400 a week!!! that REALLY makes me want to work there! haha see i think this summer would be a good one to work because i will fursure be bored and need something to keep me entertained. next summer (when i'm 16) i feel like i shouldn't because my friend Alexandra will be coming back from China to visit. it's kind of a dumb reason, so i don't know.

just thought i would share! but enough of that haha hope your week was great!

0 Comments: