Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bath & Body Works




today my friend Abby and Emmy went to the mall, which i surprisingly haven't been to in a REALLY long time! it was really fun. we just kind of looked in some stores and went to Jimmy John's for lunch and were going to go to Ulta, but we'll do that some other time. anyway, it was just a nice day.

but i have decided that Japanese Cherry Blossom is my new favorite scent! i LOVE it! i have always loved it, but i sprayed it on my wrist and i can't stop smelling it. so they had these $5 bottles, and i had to get it!

i also got a Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle, and i love the smell. i can't wait to light it around Halloween time. it makes me really excited for Fall, even though i don't want Summer to end :)

oh, and keep checking out my Tumblr! i have 12 followers!! pretty exciting.

3 Comments:

Alexa said...

Cute blog congrats on your followers! so exciting!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

April said...

I went to the mall when Harry Potter came out last month and I hadn't been to the mall in like 3 years, seriously! I just don't go to the mall anymore.
I love finding a new scent I like!

Katie said...

alexa: thank you!
april: yeah! i used to go to the mall all the time, but i can't believe how long it's been since i've been there last!