Tuesday, August 02, 2011

catching up

sorry i have been gone for so long! i have a lame excuse and didn't know what to post haha!

so i'll start off with something i Stumbled Upon - this is really cool! i will have to remember some of these different ideas for school outfits!


so this week is going to be pretty crazy because i already got to see my friend Abby from being gone for about 2 months! and my friend Emmy got back from New York and finally got a Facebook (haha!)

and then my friend Jennette is visiting for the last time before she leaves for her first year of college!

and lastly, my friend Alexandra is leaving for her new house in China on Thursday. :( (THAT'S ONLY 2 FREAKING DAYS AWAY!! where does the time go?!?)

oh, and tennis started! i think it will be a good season :)

anyway.. i will find something 10x more interesting to post next time i get a chance!

p.s. enter this giveaway on April, Maybe! but let me win! ;)

p.p.s. happy August :/ (already?!)

0 Comments: