Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer slump

so tomorrow school starts, which also means Summer ends. so in this post i thought i would do 2 things and say what i have done and what i seem to have missed on my Summer list.

i went to Alexandra's swim meet for the first time!
 i tye dyed my first shirt!

i highlighted my hair for the first time!

i went into a cave for the first time!

we had Alexandra's going away party and also had to say good bye to her for her 2 year journey in China

aaaand went to the beach!

sooo that's pretty much what i did and of course more, less interesting, things. now onto my Summer List. haha this didn't go as well as  planned - i didn't watch all of the Harry Potter movies, i didn't make macaroons, and I DIDN'T BE A VEGITARIAN for a week or so. wahh wahh. oh well - i will do all of the things i missed at some point!!

anyway, i really don't want to go to school tomorrow and have to wake up at 6:30 every morning.

oh well. here's what i think - i start my day with photography everyday and end it with spanish everyday. i also get my permit this school year and i'm no longer a freshman! i really do think this will be a great year :)

hope every elses Summer went super well!!

0 Comments: