Sunday, August 07, 2011

gone to the beach!

***
i'm so excited! i leave for the beach tomorrow and i come back on friday!

since i don't have a laptop (and i'll be relaxing at the beach) i can't post things while i'm gone - so see you in 5 days!!

in the mean time, check out these links:

did anyone else watch the I Love Lucy marathon? happy 100th, Lucy! check out this gif - haha i love her

has anyone seen Crazy Stupid Love yet? i still haven't and i want to so badly!

i was looking on Forever 21's website and they changed it. i don't like it, so i hope it's only temperary.


i found this craft, and i'm hoping to try it! i have just about everything to make it, so why not.

i love finding blogs that inspire me! like this one. she goes thrifting and finds a lot of awesome clothes and gives me many idea's for outfits. (she also like I Love Lucy!)

i miss this blog! i wish they would post again! (judge if you must ;)

check out my friend's Abby and Jennette's tumblr's!

0 Comments: