Tuesday, October 18, 2011

7 things

so i'm just going to stop promising to do things, because i obviously have a problem. i'll just do all of that other stuff whenever i get a chance!

for now, here are 7 things that make me mad and that i really don't feel like dealing with this week:

1. walking infront of slow, annoying, and rude people in the hallway
2. procrastination, already setting in
3. having my mom move back all my stuff in my room when i'm at school - i did that for a reason, and i was happy with it, thank you
4. racing to first period
5. not being able to find anything in my room when i need it
6. trying to pick out cute and different outfits, but worrying i won't pull it off
7. and high school drama in general

and here are 7 things that make me happy and that i'm looking forward to this week:

1. coming in an hour late to school today for our collaboration day!
2. having a high of 58 degrees Thursday and Friday for cozy Fall outfits!
3. having a flex day Wednesday to get homework done and have shorter classes!
4. these rings i found through Seventeen on here! but sadly not being able to find a really cute ring that i went on there for :/ maybe i'll find it!


5. this song and this song
6. having different ideas in my mind to decorate my room - if i finish what i want done, i'll put pictures up!!
7. being excited to grow my hair out, so it look like this:

and then seeing hair styles like these and changing my mind again


ok well happy Tuesday! my Life With Derek dvd came from Netflix today, and i'm prettttty excited to watch it!

1 Comments:

April said...

Ahhh, life is so much better after high school <3
Be strong in growing out your hair!! I always break and wish I hadn't!