Friday, October 14, 2011

my a to z

happy Friday! today i have no school, and thought that would be a great reason to do a really interesting blog post. i found this a to z activity, first on April, Maybe and then on Just Add Kaleena (blogs i read everyday. what are you still doing here? go follow them!), so i really wanted to do it too! i think it's fun and it remind me of those forwarded e-mails i used to get all the time. (ha - because i'm so old :P)

so if you wanted to know more about Katie Scherpf, here we go! :)

A. Age: 15 going on 16. a young blogger, at that.

B. Bed size: queen. or, you could also say, my room size. if i had a smaller bed, i could do so much more with my room!

C. Chore that you hate: picking up my room. i hate putting clothes back on hangers and i hate a messy room, so it takes awhile to get it up to my standards. oh, and taking my dog out. i love my dog, but if it's cold or i'm watching a show or i just don't feel like it, it's a hassle.

D. Dogs: Cody! he's a cocker spaniel-poodle mix. fun fact: his birthday is on my parents anniversary! 


E. Essential start to your day: the internet. Facebook, Twitter, blogging, e-mail, etc pretty much all gets checked first thing in the morning. is that bad?

F. Favorite color: aquamarine


G. Gold or Silver: tough one. i think people have asked me this before, and i have to think about it for awhile. but...i think i'll go with...gold. it's really classy looking. silver is more... i don't know how to explain myself... but if you could read my mind, you would know what i'm talking about

H. Height: 5’7″

I. Instruments you play: i played flute in fourth grade, then quit. uhh i guess guitar? sort of?

J. Job title: i like Kaleena's answer, so i'm going to go with a professional procrastinator.

K. Kids: no kids, and no shows on MTV.

L. Live: York, Pennsylvania. nuff said.

M. Mother’s name: Steph

N. Nicknames: uhh ok... kater, billy, kit-kat, dirty dan ;), people call me kate - but i hate it, i'm called spencer in one of my friends phones.. yeah i suppose those are "nicknames"

O. Overnight hospital stays: not yet. knock on wood

P. Pet peeves: people who tell me to be quiet. don't ever tell me to "ssshhh". people who walk near my feet - i'm very sensitive around my toes, so whenever someone walks by i try to keep my toes secure. people who say stuff that know i don't know what they are talking about, making me have to ask what they are talking about. if you know that i don't know what you're talking about, just tell me the whole thing. a recent example: my friend: "i'm at work right now." me: "ok? i didn't know you worked" my friend: "now you know:)" me: "are you going to tell me where...??" she was just helping her mom at her mom's work. but see what i'm saying. that wasn't really a good example, but yeah. i could go on about that one. see if she really had a job, couldn't she just say, "i got a job and i'm at work right now!". sorry about that rant.
Q. Quote from a movie: oh this is a tough one. i mean, i don't really know. probably anything from Elf. "I'm a cotton-headed ninny muggins." "I love you I love you I LOVE YOUUUU." and plenty more i know i'm missing.

R. Right or left handed: righty

S. Siblings: a younger sista

U. Underwear: my lucky ones have hotdogs and hamburgers on them
V. Vegetable you hate: BRUSSEL SPROUTS taste like feet

W. What makes you run late: last minute clothing changes
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth... and that's about it

Y. Yummy food that you make: i would say my apple sauce breakfast cake and my pizza sticks, if i do say so myself

Z. Zoo animal: ZEBRAS

(this is me and my zebra print body pillow)

phew, that took longer than i thought it would! anyway, hope you have a great start to your weekend!

0 Comments: