Saturday, October 15, 2011

haunted house

***
this picture is good for 2 reasons. 1. i've sort of been wanting The Beatles record cover, like that one. salvo, perhaps? and 2. for what i'm about to tell you haha...

well i was going to show you what i did today, but my camera is downstairs and i'm home alone and my house is being super creepy right now. i don't think i've ever been this scared alone before! call me a wimp, but the phone just rang twice with only one ring, my lights are flickering in my room, and i think something just fell downstairs. help me. parents - come home now. my parents don't answer their phones either. NO BIG DEAL. NO BIG DEAL.

anyway... i'll make a catch up post tomorrow. for now, i need to wait for my freaking parents to come home! i don't even like going through haunted houses.

0 Comments: