Saturday, October 06, 2012

link love


happy Fall!

this is so cute! perfect for a married morning.
 
i think i have found my new favorite Tumblr! i love the different color schemes she goes through - so clever!

i need to get one of these pie makers! i would give everyone i know a little pie :)

Modern Family lover? i could scroll through this forever! haha!

Radioactive is my go-to song right now.

FINALLY a way to get glitter nail polish off easily! hallelujah!

PLEASE give me this scarf and i will be 100% ready for Winter!

along with the scarf, i would like a weekend here, please.

who needs a fancy camera anymore? now you can lenses for your iPhone?!

enjoy your Saturday! i'll be at Homecoming tonight :)

2 Comments:

April said...

Modern family is my jam. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I got my roommates to watch the two first seasons in just a few days.

Katie said...

i know right! i could watch it all day, everyday.