Saturday, June 13, 2015

Slow down, life

Today one of my very best friends is getting married and it's just making me feel very nostalgic. I wasn't able to go to the wedding because it was too far away and I don't have enough money, which makes me sad. I know I'll see her soon, but it's just tough not being there for one of your best friends wedding.
 
 
I can't believe how fast time is going, though. I feel like just yesterday she was telling me all about her college freshman roommate and we were crying because she was leaving for GA. Now she's graduated and getting married and I'm just in awe. I almost wish I would have cherished those crazy times we had when we were younger because I know we'll never do some of that stuff again. I really miss it and her and wish we could all turn back time a little. You know?
 
Anyway, congratulations Jennette and Nathan!

0 Comments: