Friday, June 05, 2015

Life is good

Of course we all have bad days, but I think it's really important to highlight the good ones. The past couple days I've thought to myself at the end of the day "that was a really good day." Do you ever do that? Anyway, I thought I'd share some good things that have happened to me over the past couple days that have made me happy:
 
______________________________________________________
 
I'm getting a new Mac
 
I started my nanny-ing job today (aka got MONEY)
 
I got a promising response when I handed in my Charlotte Russe application
 
Saw Boyhood for the first time and watched it everyday since (enough said)
 
Got one of my favorite Yankee Candle scents 75% off (Jelly Beans - $7!)
 
My face is clear, and that's ALWAYS a good thing
 
I started painting and taking pictures more and I think it's just putting me in a good mood
 
______________________________________________________
 
What things have made you happy lately?? Let me know! I'd love to hear about what makes you smile!
 


0 Comments: