Monday, June 22, 2015

Spread some love today

I'm double-posting today because I feel like I've just been around too much negative energy recently. Last night we went to my aunt & uncle's house in MD and my uncle is just so blunt and straight forward. He was complaining the whole night because he didn't like that we brought our dog and they just didn't make my family feel welcome. I've also had a lot of people tell me to work harder to find a Summer job so I'm not wasting my time. I get it; it's helpful. But just let me figure it out on my own and stop telling me I'm a "waste of space" if I'm not working.
 
Anyway, the main point of this post is just to say: spread positivity. Smile at people, make them feel good, and know that if you're fine doing what you're doing, keep doing it.
 
Picture from Tumblr
 
Have an awesome Monday!

0 Comments: