Sunday, January 24, 2016

Out and about

Here I am! Just as I predicted, I'm currently sitting in a cafe in Cambridge organizing my planner before classes tomorrow and blogging away. I love it here! It's so fun getting off campus all the time. It's only been about 4 days, but each day goes so quickly and I'm so tired before I go to bed at night. I can't wait for all the future adventures here and I'm going to keep blogging to keep you guys with me. I just love where and who I am.

Untitled

That shitty Wanaka tree

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Anyway, how beautiful are these photos by miesirywle, on Flickr?! They have nothing to do with my post, but as I was scrolling through they really caught my attention. They also make me want to travel... but I'm just going to try to enjoy the place I am at this very moment in time :)

Hope you had an awesome day!

0 Comments: