Sunday, January 31, 2016

Words

You guys. I've written about this in about 3 of my journals and I need to write about it more.

Ok. So. I have a crush on this guy and I feel so good. I'm not sure where it's going, but talking with him and hearing the way he talks to me gives me butterflies like crazy. Every time I see that he messaged me or even when I hear his name, I get goosebumps. I haven't had a crush this big in a long time and I'm feeling a way I haven't felt!

I'm not asking for advice or anything, I just want to keep writing out my feelings. I feel so, so happy, but also so confused. He likes me too, but he also says he doesn't want a girlfriend right now. I'm not going to worry about it too much, but I don't want to get too happy and attached and then get hurt. I feel like I'm in a good place, though.

Y'all! Can I just say that moving to Cambridge was the best decision of my whole life?!

0 Comments: