Tuesday, February 02, 2016

More words

"Sometimes a little heartbreak is a lesson, and the best thing to do is just learn the lesson."
-Jon Voight

I'm not sure if you read my last wordy post, but I wanted to write a little something more about it, just because.

Man, boys are so weird. He hasn't talked to me at all for a few days and I don't think he's going to. It's just so difficult to understand because he showed such interest in me and now he won't even reply to a text. Come on!

I think I definitely got my hopes up too high, which I was really trying not to do. I had a feeling that it wasn't going to go anywhere, but I still kept thinking something great would happen. He's honestly the cutest guy I think I've ever seen and when he was talking to me so much and expressing so much interest I was feeling so good. I was thinking about the people at the last school I went to and how they treated me and then I was thinking about how I had this incredibly cute guy with me now. Losers! ;)

Anyway, I think this is where it ends, and probably where it should end. I don't want to keep thinking about him and the situation. It's not worth it. But jeez men! Stop toying with women's hearts!

I usually don't like to post personal stuff like this, but I've been finding it really helpful and almost therapeutic to type the whole thing out. I tell friends and stuff, but it's usually choppy and I don't want to keep telling them the same thing. On here, I can just write out all my thoughts from start to finish and it's really nice.

Yay, blogging! I hope you ladies and gents are having a great day. I'm going to the Boston Public Library later to get some reading, writing, studying, homework, papers.... ugh. Anyway, I'm going to get all that done. And then I'll probably watch some Office or I Love Lucy, because those 2 shows ALWAYS make me feel good.

0 Comments: