Thursday, June 23, 2016

Is this what we've become?

I came across this video recently and it's so shocking! It makes me so, so sad that this is what we're turing into. I understand that things like this are to be remembered, but they should also be completely personal. It's just a video, but i have no doubt that this really happens!


Whenever I'm with friends I try super hard to not be on my phone! What's the point of being together if you're just going to go off onto Instagram and Twitter? I like to take pictures, but I like to wait until later that night to do anything with them, like Instagram or Facebook. It's just common curtesy, you know? I have some friends that sit on their phones constantly and it drives me insane.

Just enjoy the moment and don't live your life through a screen! Be with people you love in real life!!

0 Comments: