Thursday, June 30, 2016

Currently



Loving: SUMMER! Ahh, it's so great. The fun, the friends, the freedom. How can you not love time off school? Every Summer gets better and better and so far my Summer is going amazingly.

Watching: OITNB and Modern Family. I've pretty much been re watching Modern Family like crazy recently - it's such a great show and I love watching it while I paint. OITNB has never been one of my favorite shows, but season 4 is here and I figured why not? UPDATE: I finished season 4 and it was SO good! If you've seen it, message me and let's talk about it!

Reading: I just finished Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (can you tell? I think I've mentioned it about 30 times in the past few posts haha!) and now I'm starting An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I think this will be the last John Green book that I need to read before I've read them all! And then I'm going to borrow a book of my friend's to read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children before the movie comes out!

Anticipating: Yikes... I'm not really sure if I have anything to anticipate right now. Maybe that's a good thing! I have a job, I have day trips planned with friends, school is a few months away, we move in about a month and a half. It seems like everything planned and I should just 'enjoy the now'!

Listening: Hmm... I haven't been listening to too many new songs, but my friend made me a mix CD and that's pretty much been on repeat in the car lately. Have you heard of Jonnyswim? So great!! Check out their song Home. Love!!

Working on: Enjoying my Summer. I want to worry less about work and stuff - I just want to spend money on fun days with all my friends. I work 25 hours a week during the school year! Right now I just want to enjoy my freedom and friends.

As usual, the photo is from my Tumblr and I got this great post idea from Dani over at Sometimes Sweet! Thanks for reading - what are you currently up to? I'd love to read, send me your link!

0 Comments: