Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016!

Happy Halloween! I'd say this holiday is honestly in a tie for my favorite. I love the spookiness, the movies, the candy, the pumpkins, the fun. It's so great! Just as there is a quietness in the air when it snows, I feel the same way with carved pumpkins. Is it just me? When you walk by a carved pumpkin with a candle in it, there is almost a moment of silence and stillness. It's weird...


Anyway. Since I've been at school, I've done something really different every year on Halloween. It's weird for me because I really got into a routine when I was at home and coming to school it was so different. I talked about it in my post last year, but it's just interesting to me. I think that most holidays I can get away with change, but for Halloween I just can't wait to have kids of my own so I can dress up and have the fun that I think of when I think of Halloween. You know?

I hope you all had a great day! This was probably the lamest one I had yet, with classes from 8am-2:15 and then work from 3-9, with a lot of stress in between all that. Yikes, talk about scary! I tried to get in sprint though, with my light-up pumpkin earrings and some dark lipstick. What did you do?

Past Halloween posts: 2015 (Northampton), 2012 (home), 2011 (home).

Photo from my Instagram.

0 Comments: