Thursday, July 06, 2017

Fall

I couldn't resist the scarf

A U T U M N

Some things are impossible to resist
**
I've been resisting my urge to talk about my excitement for Fall... but here it is! I'M SO EXCITED. I love Fall so much. I recently started re-watching Gilmore Girls (for the 100th time) and that show just gives me the ultimate sense of coziness. I always love how they do the town up for Autumn and it just made me even more excited. I feel like I'm most myself in Fall. The warm blankets, apple cider, neutral colors, dying leaves, plaid scarves...

I really love these photos by Ines Perkovic. I found her because she's taken some amazing photos of Rome, but I think I'll wait to share them to give you all a little break ;) Also, she uses a Nikon D800 which is now my dream camera. It's about $2,100 but I'm going to own it one day!

0 Comments: