Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Currently


Loving: (Sorry to be so repetitive here, but...) I love being back at school! Like I said in this post, being home was fun because, yes, I do miss my car and my dog, but my parents drive me SO crazy and I love being back at school and having my own space again. Plus, Boston!

Watching: I started re-watching Parks and Rec and it's been keeping me very occupied... (I've been watching it non stop). It's such a comfort show, you know?! Let's see... I've also been watching reality shows, similar to last month. Reality shows are my jam. I'm really loving Survivor this season! My new life goal is to meet Tai (anyone know what I'm talking about? Bueller? Bueller?)

Reading: I'm actually still reading One Plus One by Jojo Moyes. I haven't had much time to read for pleasure for a while! I read a lot on the flights I had last week, but I need to read more. I'm also reading All Souls by Michael MacDonald for my internship class. It's really great! It's a fun read while living in Boston because there is so much history here.
  
Anticipating: The last 6 weeks of school! It's kind of crazy how fast it's flying by. My friends and I talk about that all the time - where are the days going?? It's going to be fun to go outside more when it gets warmer and I can't wait to soak in the last bits of this city before I leave for 4 months :( (AHHH I just realized that 4 months is so long to not be in Boston!)

Listening: Oh, many things! The songs are so random, though. Most of them are older and I'm just listening to them now. Let's see... Coffee by Sylvan Esso, Ophelia by the Lumineers (so good!), For Those Below by Mumford and Sons, and I'm really loving Pillowtalk by Zayn! OH and that song 7 years by Lukas Graham.

 Working on: My health and Happiness. I'm trying to get in a healthier rhythm with eating and working out. Hot yoga has been really helpful with that, but I don't do it all the time. I want to run around Harvard when the weather gets nicer. I want to look at the little things and appreciate more. I feel confident that I can do these things without a problem over the next few weeks!

What have you been up to? Write your own 'currently' post and link to me! I'd love to read them! Thanks to Dani from Sometimes Sweet for this post idea and the picture above is from my Tumblr :)

0 Comments: