Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy Spring!

Hey everyone! I feel like it's been so long. I've been posting, but those were just drafts I had saved for a while. I wasn't really super busy over break, but I definitely was busy enough to not have time to put love into a new post. I'm happy to be back!

Spring break was much needed, but I'm extremely happy to be in Boston again for 6 weeks. That time is going to fly by! I'm going to take in every bit of this great city while I'm here for the rest of the semester! Being at home is always a little hard for me - it's fun being with my car, dog, and friends, but I don't have an awesome relationship with my parents. This past week was definitely an emotional rollercoaster.

Garden window - Cantigny Wheaton IL

Last night I was feeling really really down (a lot to explain, but I'll just keep it at that). It took a lot to get me back up to par, but since then I've created an Instagram just for positivity. It's mostly just for myself, kind of like a public journal, because most of what I write on there is what I write in my journal. I followed a bunch of positivity Instagrams and I'm excited to start my own 'happiness project', if you will :) The name of my account is @enjoytodaykatie, based off of my tattoo! Head over if you want a little good energy or want to spread some of your own!

I love tea

I hope you're all doing really well. I can't wait to get back into a rhythm this week. I feel so much better after last night and I'm so happy with where I am, the profession I'm studying, and all the good things that are to come ahead. Here's to the last weeks of the semester and the start of Spring/Summer!

Click on the photos to see where they're from on Flickr.

0 Comments: