Sunday, January 08, 2017

Degrassi: Next Class

If you know me, you know I love Degrassi. I've watched it for years and  I'm pretty invested. I always say I'm going to stop watching once the new freshman come in, but obviously I never do. Last night I watched season 3 of Next Class with my friend Abby and it was GREAT. We watched the whole season in 1 night - I think we finished at 3 am. They packed so much into this season, which is pretty odd because they usually pace themselves with the heavy stuff.







Wow, I just loved it. Does anyone else watch Degrassi?? Most people think it's stupid, and I get that because it's a "high school drama," but I still think it's great. I can't believe I watched the newest season so quickly - now I have to wait so long for the next one :( Why do they only make 10 episodes per season?!

0 Comments: